Quality & Environmental Policy
Green Park Interim & Executive Ltd, to ensure the competitiveness and sustainability of its business has implemented and maintains a Quality & Environmental Management System based on the reference standards ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015. In its vocation to offer the best service to its clients, Green Park is constantly contributing improvements to this Management System, turning it into a dynamic tool of business management. For this reason, the Management of Green Park has an absolute commitment to continuous Improvement in both the products and services provided to its customers and the Quality & Environmental Management System, as a means to ensure customer satisfaction.
It is the policy of Green Park to:
- give satisfaction to all of our customers and other stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- comply with all compliance obligations, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities including the nature, scale and environmental impacts of its activities, products and services;
- reduce hazards, prevent injury, ill health and protect the environment, (by preventing pollution, using sustainable resources, climate change mitigation and adaptation, protecting biodiversity and ecosystems) and any other specific commitments which are relevant to the context of the organisation;
- provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
- ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality & environmental policy;
- expect similar quality & environmental standards from all suppliers and contractors
Green Park Top Quality & Environmental Objectives:
- To meet and where possible exceed any legal and regulatory requirements that affect the performance and delivery of services provided by Green Park Interim & Executive Ltd
- To achieve and maintain a high level of quality and environmental awareness which enhances the company’s reputation with clients and their stakeholders.
- To form long term relationships with our clients to facilitate 50% of our business being based on returning customers.
- To achieve good environmental standards in all activities including the reduction, re-use, recycling and disposal of waste.
- To make economic use of energy, water and transport usage to minimise waste in all aspects of the business function.
- To progressively grow our turnover and headcount.
- To develop, promote and maintain core values within the business.
Green Park Management Team commits to:
- transmitting the Quality & Environmental Policy among all employees
- training staff promoting quality and environmental awareness in order to increase employee competence and to strengthen the commitment and participation in the achievement of the objectives
- regularly assessing the environmental impact resulting from business operations and to remain fully informed of recognised best practices.
- continuously improving processes and services as a fundamental instrument for increasing efficiency, competitiveness and customer loyalty
- optimizing costs through the proper use of available human and material resources
- reviewing the Quality & Environmental Policy to achieve a continuous adaptation of the same
This will be done within a framework of continuous improvement through, setting quality & environmental objectives and targets (found within our Context, Risks, Opportunities & Objectives Register), implementing technical, human and finance necessary to achieve the objectives set and evaluation of the degree of compliance with them and in accordance with the legal and all other applicable requirements relating to environmental aspects and with the requirements subscribed by the company itself.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality& environmental process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality & environment and its impact on customer service and on the products or service we provide.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality & environmental system is regularly reviewed by the Management Team to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Quality & Environmental System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
The requirements of the company’s quality system are mandatory, and all company personnel have a responsibility and obligation to it.
Raj Tulsiani - CEO
Review date – 12th June 2019
Next review date – 12th June 2020