Green Park is one of Europe’s fastest growing suppliers of interim management, executive search and board advisory solutions across the Private and Public sectors. Since our inception in 2006, we have had seven years continuous growth, and been nominated for or won over 40 national and industry awards spanning a range of specialisms, industries and disciplines. In 2010, we were named the UK’s 19th fastest growing private company in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100, and London’s fastest growing private company, according to CityAm.
We’ve also been recognised as a top 10 interim management supplier by the Institute of Interim Management, and Recruiter Magazine has named us one of the industry’s recruitment businesses in 2011 and 2012. In addition, we won the Rising Star Award at the Recruitment International Awards in 2011.
We are very proud of the Green Park story. As one team, we’ve been lucky enough to watch the company grow from modest beginnings to become one of the UK’s most engaged and passionate executive resourcing business. Being part of that journey hasn’t been without its challenges, but together we’ve built a company with a reputation for customer service, quality and dedication to delivering the results our customers need. But this is only the first chapter of the Green Park Story; the ambitious team is working harder than ever to ensure we continue making Green Park an international success story in the short, medium and long terms in the eyes of our customers.
- Turnover of £29.6 million
- Trevor Phillips, OBE, joins as Strategic Board Advisor and Chair of Advisory Panel
- Ranked 4th in Recruiter Magazine’s Hot 100 of highest performing firms
- Ranked 4th for interim management and placed 11th for executive search in top 250 Recruitment International Report
- Appoint National Literacy Trust as charity partner - ‘Words for Work’ volunteer programme commences
- Recruiter Magazine place Green Park in the 50 fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK
- Green Park delivers in 53rd country internationally
- Turnover of £22.5 million
- Launch Green Park Board Practice and win assignment to undertake the board assessment for the first merger of two NHS Foundation Trusts in the country
- Extend Co2 initiative to offset a minimum of 1 ton of carbon for every placement
- Become Preferred Suppliers to Arqiva, RBS and The Co-operative Group
- Establish strategic research partnership with Henley Business School
- Awarded Intercontinental Finance Award for Leading Interim Management & Executive Search Supplier- Europe
- New clients include Burberry, Selfridges, Severn Trent, Labelux
- Turnover of over £21.6 million for the year
- Ranked 2nd in Recruiter Magazine’s Hot 100 of highest performing firms
- Launch Carbon offsetting ‘African Stove’ initiative in partnership with CO2 Balance
- CEO highly commended, ‘Outstanding Leader of the Year’ at Chartered Management Institute Awards
- City A.M. ranks Green Park 5th fastest growing company in London
- Finalist ‘Best Interim Recruitment Consultant’ and ‘Best Interim Provider’ at IRP Awards
- Become Preferred Suppliers to HSBC, Deloitte, Centrica and Brit Insurance
- Achieve Approved Supplier status on Health Service Executive in Ireland and Healthtrust Europe frameworks
- Shortlisted for ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’ at Recruitment International Awards
- Turnover of over £21 million for the year representing 60% growth
- Green Park achieve 19th place on Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100
- Achieve Approved Supplier status on DWP and DCSF Executive Search Frameworks
- Green Park launch GP Onboard, the industry’s first interim focused 360 Degree feedback tool
- Approved suppliers to Virgin Media and National Grid
- Deliver major Future Leader Development programme for Channel 4
- Shortlisted for Recruiter Awards for Excellence – Best Corporate Social Responsibility, Best Interim Agency
- Turnover of over £13.5 million for the year
- Deliver first London Borough CEO role at Tower Hamlets
- CEO shortlisted for the Lloyds TSB Jewel Awards UK Entrepreneur of the Year
- Green Park first Minority Owned Business from our industry appointed to Cabinet Office framework, ranked first in Diversity, HR and Marketing, longlisted for the Stelios Disabled Entrepreneur awards
- Address 120 Black & Minority Ethnic employees across the Tower Hamlets partnership as part of the “Breaking Though” programme
- Appointed to the OGC Buying Solutions Commercial Resources Framework
- Turnover £8.2 million for second year of operations
- Named the UK’s 38th fastest growing entrepreneurial business by Business XL magazine.
- Achieve full ISO 14001:2004 Accreditation for our environmental programme.
- Awarded the CIPHER framework for supplying across the DWP.
- Achieve Preferred Supplier status for BP, Credit Suisse, Bank of New York Mellon and Bank of America.
- Establish work experience initiative for minority youths.
- Turnover £2.2 million for first accounting period.
- Shortlisted for MSDUK Minority Owned Business of the Year Awards.
- Achieve full ISO 9001:2008 Accreditation for our rigorous recruitment processes.
- Steve Baggi named ‘Retail King-maker’ by Retail Week magazine
- Hosts UK’s first Talent Boutique for 115 members of our Diverse Leaders Network in partnership with the Home Office.
- NM Rothschild & Sons and Austin Reed become first clients
- Launch the UK’s first ‘Plant for Placement’ scheme with The Woodland Trust.
- Launch UK’s first bespoke interim assessment products with ‘Leadership on Demand’ and ‘Managing for Public Value’.
- Steve Baggi and Raj Tulsiani establish Green Park.