At Green Park, we leave no stone unturned – and that includes the cornerstone of organisational success. Securing the best talent may have once been an infrastructural obstacle but with Green Park, it’s more achievable than ever.
To remain at the top of our game, we must adapt to new trends and develop innovative ways to remain fresh and accessible. We pride ourselves on our executive search methodologies and bespoke hybrid solutions including social media, talent mapping and fresh business intelligence. And just when you think you’ve got us pinned, we go on to surpass your expectations once more with innovative new products such as optimised microsites for the visually impaired.
There is no ‘one size fits all’ and our unique, empathetic approach reflects this. We treat our clients as individuals and work in partnership with them to meet the specific criteria of each role, candidate requirements and cultural aspects of the organisation.
Our curiosity is one of our greatest assets as it enables us to gain a true understanding of what’s best for your business, then use our expertise to bring change and benefits. The result? A thoroughly considered, practical solution that’s both functional and flexible right now and in the future.
RESEARCH DRIVEN APPROACH
At Green Park, we go deeper. We delve right down into every minute detail of your organisation to ensure optimum success for your infrastructure. Our evidence-based search and selection process is supported by a ‘best of breed’ research function with years of experience delivering sensitive, senior leadership roles.
Our in-house research team are carefully managed to deliver good quality business intelligence and represent our clients with pace, precision and process, undertaking target driven research campaigns and delivering high level searches across industries and functions.
During every search assignment, our research team works out a bespoke market mapping project plan reporting to the lead consultant regularly on progress. In short, we keep you updated and keep the lines of communication open to strengthen our connection and your trust.
‘Corporate’ has become somewhat of a controversial word in business. It’s become associated with dull, robotic meaning and not fully trusted for its authenticity or passion behind its machine-like cogs. That’s where Green Park differs. We have the time, infrastructure and inclination to listen carefully to our customers, provide thoughtful evidence based commercial feedback, and then base our executive resourcing solutions around a project plan that suits them best.
But don’t take our word for it. Our clients often comment that we’re not only quicker to respond and deliver solutions than our competitors but can also adapt our process and pricing solutions to fit their needs.
Fresh perspectives and new ideas are what we’re all about at Green Park. To that end, we decided on something pretty radical when we started up. But as you’d expect from us, there’s logical reasoning behind this courageous move.
We chose from the off not to be ‘all things to all people’: we know what we’re good at and would rather be experts in specific markets than average Joe in every market. Our teams have detailed knowledge and experience of their markets and can anticipate market trends, conditions, value propositions, and, most importantly, the market’s most talented executives.
Join us and you’ll be partnering with a senior consultant from start to finish benefitting from the added value their expertise can bring.
A global professional services firm needs an Interim CIO for their EMEA region. Following a recent acquisition you will initially help to integrate the 2 businesses. Ideally you will have worked for a B2B organisation and have good integration experience. The business has over 5000 employees in the region with well over $500m revenues. You will work closely with the Global CIO (US Based) and the EMEA leadership in London. There will be a reasonable amount of travel across the region.
Our client is a premium fashion retailer, based in London. They have an annual revenue exceeding £100m and over 100 stores. They are poised for growth, having made a number of high-profile senior hires over the past year.
Our client is seeking a highly credible individual to lead the Ecommerce team. Reporting to the Trading Director/Chief Customer Officer, this role will have responsibility for the online trading, online marketing and web development teams. However, the candidate is expected to be personally strong at online trading.
As the leader of the online team, this role will have responsibility for budgets, cost control, investment in the online channel in addition to accountability for the sales and profits of the online channel.
We are searching for an individual who is experienced in online trading and has led growth of the online channel in a medium-sized or large retailer. Although fashion retail or luxury retail are seen as beneficiary, they are not necessary for this role. The successful candidate will be one who is capable of leading Ecommerce from a customer-led point of view.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to grow and manage a new business and be part of the future success story for Newham. You will be the Managing Director of a catering and cleaning business with an annual turnover in excess of £25m and significant future growth opportunities.
This is a role which truly encapsulates what Newham Council is striving to achieve.
They are looking to form a new company, wholly owned by the Council to grow Newham Catering and Cleaning Services which is currently the largest in-house provider of catering and cleaning in London.
The Managing Director will be responsible for managing the current in-house service and putting together a viable business plan for the creation of Newham Catering and Cleaning as an external business that will be competitive in the market on both quality and price and generate profit.
Currently working in the catering sector you will be a strong and inspiring leader with significant experience of working with a range of stakeholders in a commercial environment. You will have a proven ability to secure income through innovative business development and the creation of strong and sustainable partnerships. You will have the business and financial acumen to drive the company’s growth.
For further information contact Andrea Trainer or Lesley Payne on 020 3145 3438
To apply: http://green-park-jobs.co.uk/newham/
Closing date for applications: 9th November 2015
Addaction is one of the UK’s largest specialist drug and alcohol and mental health treatment charities. We believe that effective treatment needs to be tailored to the individual. Each person needs caring and committed support as they move forward step by step. Supporting people to recover is central to our work.
This is really exciting time for Addaction. We have undertaken the second biggest merger in the sector by coming together with KCA, while also taking the opportunity to restructure and create an organisation that now manages more than 120 services in 150 locations in England and Scotland, employing around 1,600 people with an annual income in excess of £75 million. Following this, we are creating the brand new role of Deputy Chief Executive to assist a supportive and engaged senior team in enabling significant cultural change across our strategy, use of data and information and outcomes.
In an environment in which we will be asked to do more with less, we need to develop a performance analysis framework which allows us to grow, to be even more assertive in our front-line activity and which demonstrates our impact. The Deputy Chief Executive will take the key leadership role for all systems and processes to introduce and implement our new five year strategy, as well as monitoring and reporting on performance.
The successful candidate will have a successful track record of leading cross-cutting programmes and partnership projects across complex organisations. You will provide evidence of close working with a wide variety of corporate functions, and bring excellent influencing and enabling skills. As the overall coordinator of information systems development and its role in facilitating strategic decision making, you must also be experienced at fostering a cultural step change through data capture and knowledge management at scale and senior level.
If you want to know more about the roles or selection process, please visit our microsite www.green-park-jobs.co.uk/addaction or contact our employment agency advisers Green Park via Kai Adams or Jaimi Keemer on email@example.com or 0207 399 3993.
The closing date for applications is 12pm on Wednesday 25th November.
The Worshipful Society of Apothecaries is one of the 110 City livery Companies. Steeped in history and tradition and founded by Royal Charter in 1617, it is one of the few livery companies in the City of London to remain true to its origins, with over 85 per cent of its membership belonging to the medical and pharmacy professions.
Occupying a unique position within the medical and pharmaceutical professions, the Society is an innovative and progressive institution, which plays a key role in providing education and well regarded qualifications in specific areas of medical practice. As well as its charitable activities, the Society is home to two academic faculties, holds an impressive collection of archives and artefacts, lets its historic Hall to other City Livery Companies, public, private and voluntary sector organisations, and runs a full social dining and events programme.
In 2017 we will reach our 400th anniversary. Following the successful tenure of our current Clerk and on his retirement in spring 2016 we are now looking for a new Clerk to take the Society through this great celebration and, importantly, beyond.
The Clerk, as Chief Executive, is responsible for the administration of the Society in its entirety. They will need to demonstrate both the finely tuned interpersonal skills to manage a small team of staff across a wide range of day to day activities and to provide strong and inspiring strategic leadership to deliver the requirements of the Private and Full Court. The capacity to identify and exploit new opportunities for development, and to ensure the Society remains relevant is fundamental.
An important part of this role is externally facing and ceremonial. The Clerk will be expected to attend regular formal and informal evening functions, usually accompanying the Master to lunches and dinners. In addition, they will be required to actively engage and develop relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders, representing the Society to the external world. Strong communication and influencing skills are critical, as is the ability to deliver administrative and organisational excellence.
A small apartment within the Apothecaries Hall is available to the Clerk for use when attending evening functions and the like.
If you want to know more about the roles or selection process, please visit our microsite www.green-park-jobs.co.uk/apothecaries or contact our employment agency advisers Green Park via Kai Adams or Jaimi Keemer on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 399 3993.
The closing date for applications is 12pm on Thursday 19th November
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Director to join one of the largest, fastest growing and most successful mail order suppliers of materials to the construction trades within the United Kingdom.
Reporting to the Managing Director, together with the operational board you will drive the overall business strategy with direct responsibility for maximising growth and profit through the effective direction and management of Marketing and Ecommerce.
You will lead these areas supporting the department managers and their teams to broaden the reach of our brand and improve the customer experience to thousands of tradespeople across the UK through our website, mobile app’s and catalogue.
The ideal candidate should have an outstanding track record in marketing and ecommerce within FMCG mail order environment, along with first class stakeholder management and communication skills.
Adopt a senior leadership role within the business and in conjunction with other members of the Operating Board take ownership for setting and leading Company direction and strategy.
Provide leadership and support to the Marketing Manager, Ecommerce Manager and their respective teams to grow the organisation’s market share.
Specific elements will include:
- Defining of annual strategic plans and budgets
- Reporting and analysis of KPI performance
- Execute research projects to further understand customer needs, market trends and competitors
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy
- Identify and Implement changes to improve the customer experience through all channels
- Recruit customers via direct response channels including PPC, SEO, Trade Press, Direct Mail and PR
- Execute customer communication campaigns and develop the customer journey
- Ensure ROI on all activities through data modelling, testing and analysis
- Manage a number of specialist support agencies
- Facilitate the creation and print of the catalogue and printed material
Pro Bono Economics (PBE) is a charity that matches volunteer economists with charities looking to address questions around measurement, results and impact. Since we were established in 2009, we have worked with over 200 charities across the sector, have provided volunteering opportunities for over 220 economists, and completed over 60 projects. Momentum is strong: the pool of volunteers has never been bigger; its project pipeline never longer.
The Board considers that the past six years have proven PBE's core idea, namely that there is a ready supply of economist volunteers who can provide valuable support to charities. As a result PBE is keen to pursue a more ambitious strategy. This will involve two distinct elements. First, an increase in the volume and scope of the support PBE offers to individual charities, with a continued focus on the impact analysis of economic data. Second, for PBE to develop a clearer and more persuasive voice across the charitable sector on policy issues: to become an opinion leader on various aspects of charitable work. The resources to finance this expansion have been secured, for the next three years at least.
We are looking for a full time CEO to drive this strategic development. Reporting directly to the Board of Trustees, the individual we seek is someone who has the management skills to oversee a significant expansion in the size of PBE whilst maintaining meticulously high standards. Equally, someone with strong leadership capabilities, e.g., to be the public face of the organisation, appealing to a wide range of stakeholders; to make best use of PBE’s network, including a number of high profile volunteers, trustees and patrons; and, in the medium term, to generate diversified sources of income.
1) Overall Purpose
The Chief Executive of Pro Bono Economics (PBE), will take a key role in developing the vision and strategy responsible for delivering this highly ambitious organisation’s aims, accountable to the Board. They will be responsible for setting the tone for an agile, innovative organisation focused on quality and impact, demonstrating strong leadership which will enable the organisation to maximise its overall effectiveness. The Board has committed to having an even bigger impact on the sector, and will look to the Chief Executive to drive PBE’s expansion. As the public face of PBE, the Chief Executive will also be accountable for securing a strong level of engagement from a wide range of stakeholders and supporters, and will ensure Pro Bono Economics has an increasingly strong policy voice across the sector.
2) Strategic Development, Working with the Board
• To work collaboratively with the Board to provide vision, leadership and direction to the organisation;
• To act as a key voice in the formulation of strategy, setting the tone and direction of the organisation, creating a robust and resilient operation equipped to meet current and future needs;
• To take full responsibility for implementing the PBE strategy, accountable to the Board.
3) Leadership and Delivery
• To lead transformation and transition within the organisation, managing people and building culture to deliver its strategic objectives in a changing environment;
• To be a strong team manager, delegating to and supervising staff effectively to maximise overall impact and effectiveness;
• To be responsible for overall leadership of the programme, maintaining and improving the quality of projects;
• To understand the wider environment and scan the horizon to ensure the programme is innovative and fit for purpose.
4) Building Sustainability
• To build a sustainable organisation, identifying and managing diverse income streams, financial management and accountability;
• To lead on the growth projection for the organisation, doubling the size of the team within the next strategy phase;
• To establish and maintain various sources of income generation - major individual donors, economists individually and collectively, grant-giving foundations, corporate partnerships, etc.
5) Building Public Profile
• To become a key influencer within the charitable sector, building networks, partnerships and profile for the organisation, and establishing a presence with policy-makers, stakeholders and the wider community;
• To assist PBE to have an increasingly influential voice across the sector on policy issues, and to become a key figure in the policy debate;
• To act as the public face of PBE – developing communications strategy, and optimising the roles and impact of PBE trustees and patrons.
- Evidence of strategic leadership, and ability to lead the organisation using a Board (or equivalent) for support;
- Experience in organisational transformation and change in an organisation of comparable complexity and reach;
- A background in fostering a performance culture and developing teams;
- A strong track record in sustainable financial management and demonstrable business acumen;
- Oversight of project-based environments, with an emphasis on quality of delivery and strong customer focus;
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills, able to communicate at all levels;
- Authority and presence.
- Understanding of the charity sector, especially charity governance;
- Experience of fundraising or other robust income generation activities;
- Experienced economist with good networks across the profession
How To Apply
Please provide the following documents:
• A covering letter that addresses and provides evidence against the essential criteria set out in the Person Specification. The covering letter provides you with the opportunity to explain your motivation, as well as highlighting how your experience and achievements fit with the requirements of the role.
• An up to date CV, that brings out the relevance of your experience.
If you want to know more about the role or selection process, please contact Kai Adams or Joanna Moriarty on the above email address, or on 020 7399 3995 or 020 3145 3433.
DEADLINE - 23rd November 2015 - midday!
With an extensive global remit encompassing more than 227,000 members and students across 179 countries, CIMA is the world’s largest and leading international professional body of management accountants. CIMA prepares people for a career in business, teaching skills for strategic advice, managing risk and making key decisions. We are supporting CIMA in the recruitment of a newly created role, Commercial Director.
The Commercial Director will lead and manage specific commercial relationships, global sales and be responsible for key account management to deliver CIMA’s strategic objectives and grow commercial revenues. This needs a determined individual who can bring fresh insights and ideas to CIMA in order to deliver dramatic change. Energy and dynamism coupled with a clear customer focus are paramount. The onus is on shaping the sales function and creating a legacy of ongoing achievement. The ability to influence and engage internal and external stakeholders will be key to success. Tenacity and resilience are important skills to possess.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in business or finance related subject
- CGMA designation holder preferable
- Strong business development experience at a C-suite level
- Knowledge of market and business trends as well as industry sectors
- Experience of selling educational and training products as well as training needs analysis
- Experience of developing commercial strategy
- Managing teams across countries and regions
- Experience of speaking at events on behalf of past employers
- Experience of motivating and leading teams to success
For further information please visit http://www.green-park-jobs.co.uk/cima.
Chief of Staff to the Archbishop of Canterbury
This is an exciting, challenging and stimulating time to join the team at Lambeth Palace as one of the key advisers to the Archbishop.
In this vital role you will be a key support to the Archbishop of Canterbury, helping him to work with Bishops, the Church of England and the Anglican Communion in developing and implementing policy on a vast range of issues including serving refugees, approaches to climate change and supporting banking reform as well as focusing on the Archbishop’s priorities of encouraging the renewal of prayer and religious communities, reconciliation, and the witness by the Church and individuals to the love of Christ.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key outside groups including the Prime Minister’s Office and the rest of Government, the Royal Household, the Diplomatic Corps and relevant business organisations.
With experience of operating at senior executive level you will steer a team of 40 plus staff based at Lambeth through change, including managing plans to open up the Palace more widely to the public and continuing to develop a culture of service.
As Chief of Staff you will work closely with the Archbishop in delivering his priorities both domestically and internationally, constantly reviewing the most effective way of achieving this.
You will be a person of a Christian faith and desire to serve for the common good. This post carries an occupational requirement to be a practicing Christian. We would welcome applicants from any Christian background and/or a variety of Christian life experiences, including those of long-standing, or a more recent commitment to their faith. If you want to know more about the role or the selection process, please visit the microsite: http://www.green-park-jobs.co.uk/abc/ or contact our search advisers Green Park via Kai Adams or Joanna Moriarty on 020 3145 3433.
Closing date: Monday, 19 October 2015.
One of the largest, fastest growing and most successful online and mail order suppliers of materials to the construction trades within the United Kingdom.
As Product Management Director together with the operational board you will drive the overall business strategy with direct responsibility for maximising sales and profit through the effective direction and management of all aspects of product development and procurement across multiple product categories and sub-categories.
You will manage a team of Category Specialists who are responsible for the range management and merchandising of products available for sale to thousands of tradespeople across the UK through our website and catalogue.
The ideal candidate should have 5+ years’ experience in category management within FMCG mail order / e-commerce environment along with strong purchasing and supplier management experience in Europe, Far East and Asia.
Adopt a senior leadership role within the business and in conjunction with other members of the Operating Board take ownership for setting and leading Company direction and strategy, and more specifically;
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to provide insight into market forces such as customer needs, market trends and competitor activity
- Work with the product management team to ensure correct strategic direction of product roadmap, range review processes and product launch strategies
- Together with the Buyers create and execute effective and profitable sourcing strategies including sourcing of product direct from factories in the Far East and Asia
- The effective negotiation of terms of business with product suppliers in line with overall margin, service and quality targets
- Ensure all aspects of supplier performance is properly and effectively assessed and managed
- Develop strategies and processes to ensure optimal merchandising of both catalogue and web content
- Review and develop an effective pricing strategy in-line with market insight, customer needs and competitor activity
- Communication and relationship management with marketing team to ensure we have the most competitive offers in the market place
- Together with the Product Management Manager lead the Product Management and Buying departments, to include hiring, training and advancing team members
- Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new ranges
- Ensure that effective quality control is embedded in the buying and supply chain
- Ensure stock levels are consistent with seasonal and promotional objective
- Work closely with the Logistics teams to ensure that there is a joined up process between inbound and outbound stock movement
- Experienced business leader with a track record of success in category management
- Strong team management allied to a collaborative approach to working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Rigorous business planning skill
- Dynamic approach to merchandising