Careers at Green Park
Green Park is proud to be an SME employing over 50 people.
Founded in 2006, we have grown quickly but sustainably and are always looking to add the right people to our expanding team of consulting and support staff.
You can see what each member of our current team thinks about working for Green Park by clicking on an individual's biography from the following page:
If you'd like to discuss working for Green Park - whether it be for one of our advertised roles or on a speculative basis - please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
About Green Park
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Green Park for a talented and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our busy and fast paced team.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for helping to support the marketing function to deliver on its annual plan and to create awareness around the Green Park brand. Main responsibilities include:
- supporting and implementing monthly direct marketing campaigns for teams, liaising with consultants, clients and candidates to collate, write up and build templates to deadline
- Supporting the communication of core messages to clients and candidates through established media; responsible for updating and posting through social media accounts, working with fee earners where appropriate and supporting on digital campaigns
- Reporting on success of delivery of all online activity
- Updating and maintaining the website content including creation of content, managing the online posting and updating of jobs as well as blog posts
- Providing support with events organisation
- Assisting with written and online capability documents, monthly report, proposals and other written documentation
- Assisting with PR initiatives
- Ad-hoc marketing activities
The ideal candidate will have:
- a demonstrable track record and experience of working on digital and direct marketing campaigns and strong social media awareness and skills
- 1-3 years marketing experience
- a keen eye for detail
- ideally worked in a professional services, recruitment or sales environment but not a pre-requisite
- a proven ability to demonstrate creative solutions, hold logical discussions and demonstrate an excellent level of both written and verbal communications
- a clear passion for marketing
How to Apply
Please email your cover note and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please only apply if you have the required experience as outlined above.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Research Consultant/Senior Researcher at Green Park, the UK’s leading supplier of senior level executive search, interim management and board advisory solutions.
We seek an experienced candidate with over six years experience of research in an executive search, recruitment or resourcing environment who can deliver first class research and highest quality candidates to support the delivery of retained executive search assignments and projects for executive level appointments for major public and private clients. In addition, to the core research skills the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assignment/Project Responsibility
- Leading research on multiple and complex assignments
- Able to lead board level research projects with high level contact
- Liaison and effective proactive communication with search contacts, lead consultant and client throughout projects
- Directly responsible to consultant to deliver appropriate candidates who match or exceed the brief through assessment and judgement
- Attend and participate in client meetings – pitches, briefings, long list and short list Manage candidates through process from engagement to completion
- Ability to manage and run an efficient, thorough and commercial Research service on every project Business Development
- Sector knowledge management specialist – know a market and/or functional area and keep in touch with trends, issues and key people moves to advise business and Sector Teams of potential business leads
- Identifying and generating business development leads through sector awareness, research and contact.
- Through telephone search contacts and networking, maximising opportunities to set up potential client relationship meetings. Team Responsibility
- Play a lead role in helping train and develop the Search Team promoting internal processes and systems and supporting best practice
Research is a demanding role and to be successful, individuals must have a passion for research and excellence with outstanding communication skills. The key qualities that we will be looking for include excellent attention to detail, commitment to providing a first class research service, effective time management, tenacity and persistence to follow all leads and track down information and contacts, ability to handle and organise multiple assignments and projects, commercially efficient and a supportive team player. If you are interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment in an award winning organisation, please contact us on 0207 399 4300.