You can relax when you engage Green Park to deliver your interim management or executive search requirement.
Green Park is an award winning supplier of Interim Management and Executive Search services and we have worked with most major organisations across both public and private sectors since our inception.
If your Leisure organisation requires a senior executive - on either an interim or permanent basis - please call Steve Baggi (search) or James Hunt (interim) on 020 7399 4300.
To see a selection of the previous high profile Leisure assignments we have been mandated to assist, please view the track record section at the bottom of this page.
As you will see, whilst we deliver across all functions, the majority of executive search mandates and interim management assignments which we are engaged to execute for our Leisure clients are in the following areas:
- Board & Leadership
- Change & Transformation
- Digital & eCommerce
- Estates & Facilities Management
- Finance & Audit
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Marketing & Communications
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Project & Programme Management
- Sales & Business Development
- Specialist & Technical
- Strategy & Business Analysis
- Supply Chain & Logistics
We are working with a high profile circa £100m Central Government organisation based in Central London. Due to maternity leave, they need to hire a highly experienced CCAB qualified accountant into a Head of Finance / Financial Controller position for approximately 12 to 14 months from January.
The interim manager will have 6 direct reports, taking a leadership position in managing a significant portion of the organisation’s finance function, running day to day accounting operations. Specifically, the interim manager will be tasked with:
- Leading and overseeing all aspects of statutory reporting and year end accounting for the organisation and its subsidiaries
- Leading, planning and managing together with ICT colleagues the upgrade/replacement of finance systems
Applicants will need to meet minimum key competencies and experience, including:
- A recognised CCAB qualification with significant post qualification experience in leadership and managerial posts with recent FC / Head of Finance experience
- A strong focus on financial accounting and statutory reporting
- Experience of team management
- A proven ability to effectively work with a diverse group of senior stakeholders, including boards and external partners
- Experience of leading on the implementation or upgrade of financial systems
- A preference will be given to candidates with at least some recent experience of such positions in the public sector as the candidate will need to quickly adapt to the culture and operating structure of this organisation
- You will need to be available to work in central London full time or at least 4 days per week from early January
We would respectfully ask that candidates only apply should they meet the above minimum criteria.
Green Park is partnering a household Private Equity firm assisting them with the continued development of one of their leading consumer investments.
The Interim Assignment
Our PE client is midway through a successful business transformation of one of their leading investments, to complete the next stage of their strategy we now need to establish a global PMO office to combine 18 countries with the next stage or programme delivery. As the newly appointed Global PMO, you will be reporting to the Group Programme Director where you will be responsible for end 2 end establishment of the Global PMO. This PMO will be heavy on governance and providing project management including live analysis, senior stakeholder engagement, creation of work streams and project foundations.
The Interim Manager
Consumer environment. This role has the potential to go from Interim to long term / fixed contract / permanent.
*Please note we will not consider applications without proven global PMO establishment exposure within a retail and consumer environment, this does not include retail financial services.*
Our client is an independent, not for profit organisation in the leisure sector.
The Interim Assignment
The interim HR Manager will:
- ensure good practice and legally compliant HR processes and procedures as it continues to grow and develop its HQ operation
- provide ongoing support to all HQ staff on HR matters including recruitment of new staff
- ensure progress and momentum across a number of HR initiatives which have stalled due to lack of capacity or focus on other priorities
- commission or recruit appropriate long term HR support / services, in support of strategic aims
The Interim Manager
The interim HR Manager will be CIPD qualified with a minimum of five years’ HR managerial experience covering recruitment, organisational restructure, change management, review and re-design of best practice HR policies, training and development and Investors in People accreditation. Strong interpersonal, influencing and communications skills will be essential. The role holder will need to be credible, articulate with an ability to command instant respect and authority and to hit the ground running.
This role would not suit someone looking to develop base level HR skills. The role holder will have no administrative support and will be expected to be self sufficient, creating and providing a new HR function from scratch (though recognising that a sound HR platform has been maintained by the CEO). Empathy with the client’s aims as a volunteer, membership and high profile campaigning organisation, are preferred. Applicants are welcome from all industry sectors
Our client, a leading international consumer technology business, are now looking for an Interim Head of Internal Communications to join them as they grow at a significant pace. The business is highly profitable and provides a fast paced and exciting environment to work in. This is an ideal opportunity for somebody who wants to make a real impact and contribute directly to creating a huge business success story. Assisting the business to communicate with and ensure all employees are connected, engages and effectively informed with the business plans is vital as is being responsible for planning, developing, delivering and evaluating ongoing and specialised internal communications and ensuring the alignment of messages from the business to its internal audience.
The Interim Assignment
Responsibilities of the Interim Head of Internal Communications include:
• Support the CEO in developing and delivering the annual employee engagement and internal communications strategy and operating plan
• Support day-to-day action planning and execution of internal communications
• Create/revise and disseminate communications and overarching messaging that promote business understanding
• Manage multi-stakeholder relationships by executing integrated communications strategies and tactics
• Partner with the CEO to identify, prioritize and develop high impact communications plans and tactics
• Reinforce existing UK-wide internal communications policies and
• Assist with planning and execution of the company’s employee events
• Work closely with Marketing, HR and the CEO to identify and implement communications strategies and tactics
• Develop and apply consistent, effective internal communications tactics and ensure high-quality and effective delivery of cultural messages and information to employees
• Plan, coordinate, execute and manage all communications channels and their associated deliverables.
• Partner with existing external resource to identify editorial content for all employee newsletters, reflecting activity across the UK business
• Enable social and new media internally by researching, identifying and piloting select tools, training and know-how that empower the organization, spread mastery of capabilities and reinforce existing policies and guidelines.
• Manage and coordinate event logistics and provide on-site support, as necessary.
• Develop Plans to monitor and track employee feedback against the annual internal communications operating plan.
• Upgrade and maintain measurement dashboard to measure the effectiveness of internal communications projects
The interim Manager
The successful Interim Head of Internal Communications needs to have a proven track record and also be a member of either The Chartered Institute of Public Relations or the Chartered Institute of Marketing. As such, you will possess the following attributes:
• strong interpersonal skills, excellent writing and speaking skills
• ability to work well in a senior team
• ideally qualified in journalism, communications, marketing, PR or similar disciplines
Our client is a leading online business who are looking for a new Group People Development Manager. With a global proposition, the business operates in over a dozen countries, with almost 10 million worldwide members. With sales growing every year and a proven and highly profitable business model they are a fast-paced, international and an exciting place to work in a collaborative and challenging team environment.
Working at Group level, the Group People Development Manager role will gain buy in from the business for the overall L&D strategy. Identifying and development the needs for all global employees, you will design and implement the new training modules, ensuring they fully support and complement the overall global and business HR strategy. Scoping and managing the annual global Employee survey, you will present the results, working with Country Managers on the objectives for change.
With excellent attention to detail, the Group People Development Manager will have the ability to work and think logically; leading and inspiring staff. With proven experience in implementing and leading excellent development programmes and initiatives, you will be a proven direct trainer, ideally with professional training qualifications, having operated in the retail, hospitality or leisure industry.
Our client is a leading online business who are looking for a new Group Compensation & Benefits Manager. With a global proposition, the business operates in over a dozen countries, with almost 10 million worldwide members. With sales growing every year and a proven and highly profitable business model they are a fast-paced, international and an exciting place to work in a collaborative and challenging team environment.
Working at Group level, the Group Compensation & Benefits Manager will scope, gain buy in, set up and launch the worldwide compensation and benefits model for the business. Building a share scheme and managing all ongoing share and options plans in addition to building and reviewing a flexible benefits scheme, you will have oversight and management of all compensation and benefits products.
Energetic, self-confident and open, the Group Compensation & Benefits Manager will have excellent attention to detail and have the ability to think and work logically. You will have developed and built share and pension schemes in addition to a broader compensation and benefits model within a fast paced environment.
Our client is an entrepreneurial high net worth family who is looking for a dynamic CFO to assist them in their growth strategy. Based in London, the role will be working with the family on their growth trajectory. This is an exciting opportunity for a CFO / FD who has some experience in corporate finance.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will be responsible for: • acting as an advisor to the family on acquisitions and investments • working with the team to integrate investments and provide financial support • acting as the interface with the corporate finance houses • managing a small team of finance professionals
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) must possess the following: • experience of working with an entrepreneurial family or high net worth individuals on managing their portfolio • track record as a CFO or FD with some corporate finance experience • experience in the leisure / media sector
Our client is a leading online business who are looking for a new UK Director. With a global proposition, the business operates in over a dozen countries, with almost 10 million worldwide members. With sales growing every year and a proven and highly profitable business model they are a fast-paced, international and an exciting place to work in a collaborative and challenging team environment.
The UK HR Director will work alongside the Group HR Director to ensure that the HR strategy fully supports the overall global business and L&D strategies. Collaborating with the UK HR Managers and UK MD, you will ensure consistency in the People Plan approach and implementation. Rolling out the plan covering talent, reward, culture compensation and compliance, this role will support all departments with HR guidance.
You will be an energetic, self-confident individual who enjoys a frank, open and honest work place. With experience in retail, hospitality or leisure, you will have solid experience of operating in a fast-paced environment with expertise of hands on HR team leadership.
Our client, a leading global Health and Fitness organisation is looking for a UK Finance Director to join their well-established business based on the South Coast.
An exciting opportunity as UK Finance Director, this individual will assist the business in driving forward the strategy and capitalise on available growth. Looking for a passionate and driven finance professional to provide insight and analysis to the Board, this individual will work as part of the Executive Team to create, refine and implement strategic plans designed to achieve business growth. With continued investment in the UK market, the FD will set a commercial vision in all aspects of the Company’s financial activities.
ACCA qualified (or equivalent), you will have proven senior finance experience across process improvement, change management and systems implementation. Ideally you will have experience in a multi-site commercial business with a lease property portfolio, in either the leisure or retail sector. This role provides an excellent opportunity to join a well established global organisation that has ambitious expansion plans.