An exciting opportunity has arisen within our client, a rapidly growing construction business specialising is supporting large scale, infrastructure projects and currently undergoing a period of growth and transformation. Green Park has been appointed to partner with the client to identify candidates for a number of key HR Business Partner roles of varying levels.
The successful candidates will partner with Client Directors to develop and implement the HR strategy to support the business plan.
- Develop and deliver a HR strategy, including a strategic workforce plan, to meet the evolving needs, within the overall business.
- Develop and implement a broad range of HR practices including Employee engagement, performance management, organisational development, leadership development that help to raise organisational performance.
- Deliver on all people related matters – change management, advise and implement on organisation design and employee relations.
- Coach business leaders on performance management processes, driving to maintain a high performance culture.
- Manage pay review process for each directorate
- Provide advice and lead on change management initiatives
- Directly lead on complex high level Employee Relations cases
- Support managers in formal disciplinary situations
- Support and drive regular HR activities in group, e.g. objective setting, end of year reviews, etc.
- Understand the group and business to be able to anticipate possible issues, resolving them prior to them becoming problems
- Provide support on rewards’ needs.
- Design succession plans for key talents and key job positions
The successful candidate will have:
- a proven track record of developing and implementing HR practices and policies within a new or developing, commercial organisation as a customer focused HR Business Partner or Manager
- Experience working and influencing senior stakeholders across a multi-disciplined leadership team
- Experience of working in a matrix management organisation
- Strong understanding of UK employment law and proven experience in effectively managing ER matters
- Ability to apply HR practices and make commercially astute decisions within a changing and evolving environment
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent, CIPD Qualified or equivalent and ideally possesses significant project experience within a matrix environment.