Our client, a leading construction business, are looking for a new Head of Reward to join them on a permanent basis. The business is going through a large period of growth and this is a key position to enable that to happen successfully.
The role will report into the HR Director and duties are not limited to but will include:
- Responsibility for the development of the remuneration strategy and policy and all communication o the business
- Creation and maintenance of all policies and procedures
- Development and implementation for the annual operational plan
- Provide specialist advice and related financial analyses to support the business including the ExCo, line managers and HR colleagues
- Tender for a provision of advisory and consultancy services covering all areas of reward
- Oversee the development and implementation of a range of employee communication to ensure all managers and employees understand the reward offering
To be successful for this position you will need to have a demonstrable track record of reward in a highly matrix environment and proven experience of managing commercial and data relationships with 3rd parties. Excellent communication skills are a must as is being able to develop and motivate others in the business.