At Green Park Diversity is part of our DNA.
We are personally and collectively committed to embedding diversity best practice innovations into everything we do. Since the day we started the business we pushed the boundaries in our operations and all aspects of how customers experienced our challenger brand.
This is not reflected in vanilla corporate rhetoric, hastily penned website narratives or over articulated policies as window dressing but in the way Green Park people work with our clients and our candidates.
The Green Park team is proud to demonstrate our attitudes and beliefs through the quality of the advice and breadth of choice we provide with diverse representation financially guaranteed under the Green Park Promise. We respect and value differences, our aim is improve the society in which we live through getting organisations to think differently about talent and deliver our aim of improving the organisations we work with and accelerating the careers of people who trust us.
We are independent and have built trust with many networks during the course of our 150+ years in the industry, we have cultivated diverse networks of candidates and built the Monte Carlo Network (Women in Risk), the Black Board Network (MBA board ready talent), Diverse Leaders and nurtured D.R.I.V.E (best practice in diversity recruitment).
Our diverse networks of executive talent have grown organically through recommendation referral and monthly market mapping for the next talent clusters through our unique software.
Our commitment and passion for this business agenda ensure that Green Park clients benefit from our cutting edge interventions and the manifestations of our values in every interaction.
It’s part of our DNA
Official Memberships and Accreditations:
- Recognised by The Davies report on Women on Boards
- Member of the 2020 Race on Boards initiative
- Founding member of Black Board Network
- Founding Partner of the Diversity Recruitment Institute for Value and Excellence
- Judge at The RIDI (disability awards in partnership with ClearKit)
- Founding members of the National Equality Standard
- Proud to be the first search firm to be Clear Assured
- We have also achieved the DWfL Bronze Procurement standard for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion